Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Measuring Life in Readings



It's been such a long time since I've done any pleasure reading. Apparently my brain noticed, because I devoured 4 books in what has to be the equivalent of a week and a half.

I didn't even realize I had a serious literary drought.

In any case, I read some pretty amazing books in this run. In order
The first two books I picked up at work in the communal book shelves; King's book was passed to me by a lovely co-worker the moment she finished it, and the last has been waiting patiently in my Kindle for my undivided attention.

I plan to share my thoughts on each in individual posts not only because they deserve it, but I sincerely tried to read books that would be somewhat similar this time around, and that's not exactly what happened. I was looking to get back into the groove of reading by following a mood, which serendipitously lead to an unexpected yet fulfilling reading adventure. In order to try and express it, I believe examining each book is required with it's own post.

Currently I'm reading an older book: THE SCARECROW by Michael Connelly -- another member of my office's shared books.

An adventure indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment